Future People Leaders
Developing future people leaders at the start of their leadership journey.Get in touch
Supporting the leaders of the future
Our new Future People Leaders programme supports people professionals who are starting out on their leadership journey and are facing barriers to their progression. Using our learnings from our successful Aspiring HRDs programme, we will be matching 12 people with a senior-level mentor (Head of HR or equivalent/higher). The group will also complete six learning interactions together over a six month period (one per month), structured as follows:
- Module 1: Values and strengths
- Module 2: Powerful conversations
- Module 3: Stakeholder mapping
- Module 4: Positive climate and culture
- Module 5: Environmental scanning
- Module 6: Reflection
Who can apply
- You will be early in your leadership journey – you might be an HR Manager or similar – but your activities and experiences are more important to us than job titles.
- This programme is specifically aimed at those facing barriers to progression. You will be able to tell us what this looks like for you in your application.
- You will need to be able to commit to the programme for a six month period, from January – June 2024. You will need to take part in one learning interaction (webinar) per month in a group setting, and a minimum of one session a month with your mentor (the frequency of your mentoring sessions will depend on your needs).
Applications for our 2024 programme have now closed.
To register your interest for future programmes or to be kept informed of any developments contact Kelly Reynolds, our volunteer coordinator.